Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blogging.

Why blog? My sister AND sister-in-law both religiously blog. I don't think I have anything incredibly interesting to say but that isn't why I've started a blog.

One day my dad and I were at Best Buy for some reason or another and he decided to go look at cameras. He wanted to get my sister-in-law a new camera because hers had broken and it was affecting her blogging capabilities, much to her dismay. So, he purchased a beautiful Nikon D60. I asked him, "Dad, when do I get MY camera?" and he said, "When you blog as diligently as Tristen."

Okay, Dad, I give you 3 months.......

Welcome to my life, all.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Welcome to the blogging world, clever post. :) It's fun to have a place to say what you want to say, even if you don't necessarily think anyone else will find it interesting. It's your blog, and you can cry if you want to.

    Counting down until your birthday, I'm so excited that we'll be with you on the big day. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for three reasons. 1) You have a blog, 2) You're going to get a kicka** camera out of it, 3) I can blog stalk you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell mom you are looking for a camera. I told her once that I wanted a camera from them and she said "you are NOT getting a camera from us!!!"

    ReplyDelete