Friday, March 13, 2009

Picture Practice


So I’m practicing putting pictures on my blog, so this post will be about an event that happened a while ago (September 2008). Brittini and I went to Legoland in Carlsbad because we got free passes to go. It was Star Wars day, so it was particularly fun as I LOVE STAR WARS!!!! We bought $5 little boy Star Wars shirts at Wal*Mart prior to leaving and sported those. Now, Legoland as a theme park isn’t that cool… but the creations were AMAZING!!! That was the best part aside from the crazy costumes that some people wore. Anyway, enjoy my photojournalism….

DARTH VADAR!!! OUT OF LEGOS!!! AMAZING!!!

A precious penguin.



Lincoln Memorial. ENTIRELY out of Legos.




I put this one up for Ken and Tris...





An excellent picture of Brittini and I... Luckily no one had to sit behind us.




Brittini, C3PO and R2D2. BFF, naturally.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent photo posting. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and foremost: I don't know how to post a comment on a blog. So, there's that. Secondly, I wish you success in your pursuit of the coveted camera. Thirdly, we look smashing when we don't shower and where male clothing and take pictures with inanimate lego creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm disappointed you didn't take this occassion seriously and dress up as Princess Leia. Geeze, where's your dedication?

    ReplyDelete
  4. true... we would have, but i was really uninterested in doing anything that involved getting ready. thats why the hat/no make up and nasty dirty hair is so affluent in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete