i have exhibited a few bizarre behaviors today which have lead me to conclude that i am, in fact, exhausted!
you know you're tired when: (yes, i have done all of these things this morning)
1. you forget that you are eating cereal and you blow on it to cool down the 'soup'.
2. you take literally 9 minutes and 23 seconds to tie your shoes (you only have two of them)
3. you have a quick panic attack when you see yourself in the mirror because you think there is someone in the room. then you have an additional panic attack because you've woken up looking the way you do.
4. whilst brushing your teeth, you do an exquisite zombie impersonation... on accident. it doesn't help that you appear to be frothing at the mouth.
5. whilst doing your morning exercises (more specifically during the squats) you get down into the squatting position and stay there for a second too long and fall asleep against the wall next to you.
6. you assume that the zit in the center of your forehead must be your unicorn horn beginning to emerge. joy.
7. you almost use shampoo to wash your face.
yep. its going to be a loooooong day.