Friday, August 7, 2009

VACATION!!!!!!

so this past week (aug 3-aug 7) my boss rented a beach house on Coronado island and gave the office the whole week off to enjoy the sun and the BEAUTIFUL mansion she rented!!! i got to relax with my co-workers and enjoy the beach EVERY DAY this week! i haven't done that in a loooooong time! here is the house we were staying at:

can you say GORGEOUS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! it was so huge and beautiful and literally across the street from the beach!!!! here are some pictures of the office relaxing:



Kendall, Stacy, And Kellee... pat said we should put this on our office website...

brennan, kendall, me
me, kellee, kendall

kendall, me, rachel.

you might notice that there aren't any pictures of britt... she didn't spend much time on the beach with us and i only broke out the camera with her around once and it turned out to be a not so flattering picture. anyway, it's good to be back, but i miss my vacation :(

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Looks like fun! Definitely not what Utah is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures infer that I am the only one too white and fat to wear a bikini.

    Oh, and you should post some pictures of your darling nephew playing in the sand!! =)

    I miss your vacation too, for your sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not... you are a bodacious babe. a mylf, if you will.

    i like you bod... it's really you.

    ReplyDelete