Monday, November 23, 2009

prank day...

(NOTE: everyone mentioned in this post works with me.) so last night i get a text from kellee saying something to the effect of, "i think i might have food poisoning. i can't come in tomorrow." totally concerned about her i told her, "can i bring you anything?!" she assured me she'd be okay and would return when healthy again. this morning i get a text from kendall saying that she's got "the runs" and won't be coming in. no big, right? WRONG! THEN i get downstairs and pat has written a message on our message board saying, "stacy, court was mis-calendared and i had to go in... have greg and jocelyn cover my appts." uh, WHAT?!?!?!?!?! so i get into the office... WHERE IS GREG AND BRITTINI????!!!! i check the calendar, brittini had the day OFF!!!!! i was panicked. i called greg, no answer. jocelyn was freaking out, too.

9:00 rolls around. we have two clients filling out the consultation packet. i'm definitely turning in my resignation today before i have to live through this hell.

in.
walks.
everyone.
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they planned this little prank on friday when i had to miss work for class. i'll get them back.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe they didn't let me in on it. I totally would have told you.

    Oh, and RUDE of them to not tell Jocelyn either. All three of us were foiled.

    I wondered why Greg was doing dishes when he should have been leaving for work this morning. But at least my dishes got done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I'm a little jealous: My coworkers are too serious to pull pranks like that (or to have me pull pranks like that on them)!

    ReplyDelete