Tagged by RACHEL!
1. What is one of your favorite genres? Children’s books.
2. What is your least favorite genre? Textbooks… amen, rachie.
3. What is your all-time favorite book? Angus, Thongs, And Full-Frontal Snogging
4. What is the first book you remember reading? We Went to the Beach Just Grandma and Me OR Horton Hears a Who
5. Do you prefer books or audio books? Books.
6. Who are your favorite authors? Austen, Dahl, Dodie Smith, Louise Rennison, Robert Burns, Rachel Ashcraft, etc.
7. How many books do you read in a year? Whole books? I don’t know… I frequently pull books of my shelf and open them to a random page and just read particularly when I can’t sleep or I’m really stressed or procrastinating.
8. Do you buy books or borrow them from the library? I have a book buying problem that I got from my sister most likely.
9. How many books do you own? I have 2 bookcases plus a box full of books that don’t fit on the shelves.
10. What is your most prized book? I wasn’t allowed to keep any of my own books when I moved out so all of my books are equally treasured.
11. What are the worst books you have ever read (or tried to read)? Hmmmm… I didn’t like the giver. It was sad. I will surely be stoned for that, though.
12. Have you read any modern day sequels you liked? Hmmm…. None that I can think of…….
13. What is your favorite quote from a book? Anything snappy that Elizabeth says to Darcie in Pride and Prejudice.
14. Who is your all-time favorite male character? Darcie. I <3 Douche Bags sometimes.
15. Who is your all-time favorite female character? Definitely Georgia from the Georgia Books.
16. What highly recommended book have you not liked? The Giver.
17. A character you love to hate? Mrs. Bennette… elizabeth’s mother.
18. Do you belong to a book club? Does me forcing all of my friends to read the Georgia books count? Kendie and I once had a twilight book club where we’d sit and read together. It was awesome.
19. What was the last book you purchased? The latest Georgia book but I can’t read it ‘til south Africa on Thursday.
20. What are you reading now? A Teaspoon of Courage… my gramma got it for me for Christmas!
21. What book made you cry the hardest? The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe when Aslan dies.
22. What book made you laugh the most? Once again, Georgia Books.
23. What is your favorite children's book (one you would choose to read to your kids)? HORTON HEARS A WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24. If you were to choose a book to give as a gift, what would it be? Georgia books… starting to think I’m obsessed?
25. List 5 books you have read more than once: Pride and Prejudice, The Witches, Angus Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, The Lion, The Witch, And the Wardrobe, and I Capture the Castle.
26. What is your favorite book made into a movie? I love the Count of Monte Cristo movie MORE than the book (rarely the case).
27. Did you like the book or movie better? Oops…. See above.
28. What book would you like to see made into a movie? Hmmm… I would love them to make more Georgia movies.
29. Do you prefer hardcover or softcopy? HARDCOVER!!!!
30. Do you leave the dustcover on while you are reading a book? Nah… it get’s all folded and wrinkley.
31. Where do you usually read? Everywhere: my bed, my bathroom floor, my bedroom floor, my car, work, school, church…….
32. When do you usually read? Early in the morning I read my scriptures but at night is when I do most of my leisure reading.
33. Do you keep a TBR (to-be-read) list? GOODREADS!!!!!!!!
34. Do you usually have more than one book that you are reading at a time? Frequently. Especially when in school.
35. Do you remember how you developed a love for reading? Dad reading to us every night before bed… sometimes he’d do the voices which made it fun. I’m pretty sure it all started with the fact that he ALWAYS let us pick which book to read so we always read books we LIKED to read.
36. Who do you tag? Charlie? Anyone who likes to discuss books. :D