....and i HAD TO share it because it made me laugh so hard... (this is mainly for my sister & sister-in-law who will get the largest kick out of it)
10 Things Men Don't Say Enough:
10. "I hate to miss the game, but this floor could really use a good scrubbing."
9. "Why don't you buy a nice new pair of shoes to go with that outfit?" (these are like my DREAM words!!!)
8. "Let's rent a romantic movie. If I see one more car chase I'm gonna hurl."
7. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired, too, so let's just cuddle."
6. "Why can't they show real-looking women in those lingerie catalogs?"
5. "My thumns are getting tired. Would you mind holding the remote for a while?"
4. "I'm not sure we've seen enough of your family lately."
3. "You got enough blankets over there?"
2. "Sure, I'll be glad to hold your purse while you're standing next to this construction site."
1. "I'll love you forever, and I sure hope you know it!"