all in all i'd say age 22 was a pretty good age.
1. chopped all my hair off
2. sent 2 boys on missions (spence + tyty)
3. got additional callings in church
4. went to south africa
5. went bungee jumping on the world's highest bungee jump
6. expanded my book collection. a lot.
7. drank 3 times my weight in lemonade
8. participated in 2 weddings
9. saw off 3 moving best friends
10. visited britt in texas
11. read 19 books
12. facebook stalked religiously
13. visited many family and friends
14. fixed my own gas tank door thingy
15. frequented the zoo and WAP
16. purchased more shoes. way more.
17. graduated with 3 associates degrees
18. attended several baby and bridal showers, including that of my newest niece...
19. frequented chick fil a
20. attended University of Arizona for a semester
21. changed my hair color more times than i can count
22. purchased an iPhone
goal for 23? make it to 24. year siezed.