Friday, May 27, 2011

fantastic discovery...

i love when i discover little tidbits online... i was searching for a patriotic bathing suit (thank you, target!) when i stumbled across this bad boy:

http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/

it. is. awesome.

i think i love it so much because it reminds me of my sister-in-law and my sister. their lives make my life result in a serious case of the giggles. honestly, the things that moms have to deal with... it's a jungle out there!

i digress.

i recommend you take a looksie at this blog and laugh; she is hysterical!

consider this a tribute to the mums out there.
xo

5 comments:

  1. DAng... I think everydaey about starting a blog like this... guess I waited too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish blogs existed when I was a young mom....I could have been rich! haha....no really this was a very funny blog. That gal has a great sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If nothing else, the name of this cracks me up. Ah, parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, that blog is so funny... :)

    ReplyDelete