i am the opposite of into politics. i don't like them at all. but i came home from work the other day and turned on the tv and the state of the union address was on and i couldn't find the remote so i watched it. allow me to share with you some of my very deep and provocative thoughts:
- i cry every time i see gabrielle gifford. she is such an inspiration!
- is hilary clinton growing out her bangs? why is her hair like that? WOOF!
- politicians kiss WAAAAY too much
- oh! there's Gab Giff, again! SUCH an inspiration!
- is that LaRee???
- who is the a-hole that is wearing that stripey tie on TV. RIGHT behind the pres. it's doing that weird thing and giving me a headache.
- OH! is that the vice president??? i didn't even know that's what he looked like!
- i wonder what his name is.
- i wonder what his he does. huh.
- GAB GIF!!! SHE IS SUUUUCH AN INSPIRATION!
- mrs. obama looks like an african-american sigourney weaver, doesn't she?
- if they show GG again, i'm going to have to get another tissue box.
- gosh, all this standing and sitting. this is like catholic mass!
- GABS!!!!! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!!!
all in all, i'd like to think that i am now very knowledgeable in this field.